The SteamPlant Event Center is a stylish, urban venue in downtown Salida, Colo., linked by a paved patio stretching to the banks of the Arkansas River, and surrounded by stunning views of the Rocky Mountains.
The SteamPlant is uniquely designed for weddings, receptions, corporate meetings, art exhibits and entertainment.
The renovated 1887 steam power plant offers a spacious ballroom with century-old, exposed brick walls for dining and receptions. It seats up to 180 guests, has full banquet facilities and overlooks our picturesque outdoor plaza and the Arkansas River. Our grounds also include a 200- seat theater, several art galleries, convention space and fully equipped conference rooms with high-speed internet access and complete presentation capabilities.
We are always excited to show off our favorite SteamPlant weddings! Take some time to tour these photo collections and begin dreaming about your perfect day!
- Shalisa &Nate Glam it Up on the banks of the Arkansas River
- More of Lindsay & Arron’s Lovely Day
- Chris & Meagen Home Spun D.Y.I. Day
- Molly & Chris Big D.Y.I. Day
- Megan and Ben Rock Salida
- Matt & Jordan’s Picture Perfect Wedding
- Aaron & Brenda get married SteamPlant Style
- SherriLynn & Jonathon’s Magical Mountain Wedding